Sustainable and healthy baking without releasing harmful substances? Ghent entrepreneur, Wim De Veirman came up with the ideal concept. Together with childhood friend Jan Helskens (founder of The Cookware Company), GreenPan was born, a Belgian brand of pans with a ceramic non-stick coating.
"As the inventor of healthy non-stick cooking utensils, we continue to conquer the world step by step. Here, a good e-commerce strategy is indispensable to complement our existing sales channels."
A strong Belgian brand with an international character naturally requires a strong logistics partner. GreenPan therefore went looking for a partner, who:
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Offering prompt service in accordance with consumer expectations.
- Understands that the brand experience must be in line with the sustainable values of the brand.
- Smoothly handles actions that lead to busy peaks.
- This can deliver for Europe.
From several conversations and after a thorough needs analysis, we started the integration. Since we could not integrate the webshop or the ERP system directly, we jointly opted for a solution where we were connected via an FTP server. This allowed GreenPan to maintain its internal operations and allowed us to seamlessly set up our logistics to meet the above needs. Thus, we can say:
- We have a close partnership thanks to strong communication.
- The orders run as agreed in terms of both speed and perception.
- Certain actions, such as for Daily Kost and Alpro, ran smoothly.
A partnership, where all parties are satisfied, starts with a thorough analysis of each other's needs and operation. From there, it is a matter of smooth communication to achieve a smooth cooperation together, where consumers clearly feel the values GreenPan wants to convey.